Slow Cooker Lazy Day Vegetable Lasagna is a quick and easy meal. The whole family will love it as it combines cheese ravioli, alfredo sauce, carrots, and spinach that is topped with mozzarella cheese and panko. This will become your go-to favorite on your busiest weeknights!
Slow Cooker Lazy Day Vegetable Lasagna
Lasagna is one of those meals that we find ourselves creating a lot! It is a perfect fix ahead meal that is ready to eat when you are! Some of our favorite go-to Lasagna dishes are our popular crockpot lasagna and our Instant Pot Lazy Ravioli Lasagna. This week I wanted to create a slow cooker vegetarian lasagna that was simple and easy. Meet one of my new favorite meals, slow cooker lazy day Vegetable Lasagna Recipe.
You will love how easy this meal is to prep! In about 15 minutes, you will have the meal ready to go in the crockpot. Packed with so much flavor that everyone will love and is ready when you are ready to eat.
How to make Slow Cooker Lazy Day Vegetable Lasagna
- Layer slow cooker Alfredo Sauce
- Next a layer of frozen ravioli
- Layer with Carrots and Spinach
- Repeat laters
- Next top with Mozzarella cheese
- Slow Cook on high
- Top lazy lasagna with Toasted Panko Bread Crumbs and Parmesan Cheese.
Tips Tricks and FAQs
- Use a high-quality alfredo sauce! The flavor of the sauce really shines through so you want to make sure you use one you love.
- I chose to use ricotta cheese ravioli. If you prefer you can use cheese and spinach or any other kind. If you want to create a non-vegetarian version you can even use a lobster ravioli for amazing flavor.
- Make sure you add your cheese when you first make this if you want that nice crispy layer that you love.
You will want to store your leftover slow cooker vegetable lasagna in an airtight container for up to 4 days. I don’t recommend freezing the leftovers due to the fact that you are using frozen ravioli.
Can I turn this into a more traditional lasagna?
This dish can easily convert to a traditional lasagna with meat and red sauce. Just swap out your alfredo for red marinara and add ground beef to the layers. Just be sure you brown your meat prior to adding it to your crockpot. You can always use this easy crockpot lasagna as well!
More Lasagna Recipes You will love:
- 15 oz Alfredo Sauce
- 2 bags 25oz Frozen Ravioli
- 1 cup Shredded Carrots
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 8 oz Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- Layer bottom of slow cooker with alfredo sauce
- Next a single layer of Ravioli
- Top with Carrots and Spinach
- Another layer of Ravioli and top with more alfredo sauce.
- Repeat layers
- Top with mozzarella cheese
- Cook on high for 3 hours or low for 6 hours
Melt butter and add panko bread crumbs over medium heat. Cook until brown.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 264Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 53mgSodium: 491mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 12g