Sheet pan garlic parmesan asparagus are so simple to make and are packed with so much delicious flavor. You will love serving these with all your favorite meals.
Sheet pan garlic parmesan asparagus
There is something so delicious about roasting vegetables in the oven, especially asparagus. By adding a few basic ingredients (salt, pepper, olive oil) you will roast this asparagus dish to perfection. Top with parmesan cheese at the end and you will be in love with asparagus!
You will love that you can prep this roasted asparagus recipe dish right on the baking sheet and they are ready to eat in about 20 minutes! This is the best last-minute side dish recipe there is!
How to make Sheet pan garlic parmesan roasted asparagus
- Cut ends of Asparagus spears off and preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Coat with Olive Oil, garlic, and sea salt
- Single-layer on a sheet pan
- Remove Oven Roasted Asparagus and top with cheese
- Bake till cheese is melted and serve with grated parmesan
Tips Tricks and FAQs
- If you want to spice these up a bit you can sprinkle a few red pepper flakes if you choose.
- Asparagus stalk size varies. If you have thicker stalks you will need to cook longer. If you find yourself with really thin stalks you will want to reduce the cooking time.
- If you want to swap out the parmesan cheese you can use another variety if you would like.
You will want to store your leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge. I don’t recommend freezing them because they will become very limp as they thaw.
You will want to reheat in the microwave for about 30 seconds or you can place them under a broiler for 1-2 minutes. Just be sure to keep an eye on them so they don’t burn.
Can I serve these cold?
One of my favorite things to do with my leftover sheet pan asparagus is to chop them up cold and add them to a salad. Throw in some pieces of steak for a delicious meal you will love this recipe!
More Recipes you will love:
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cut ends of your asparagus off
- Coat asparagus in olive oil
- place in a single layer on the sheet pan
- Top with chopped garlic and bake for 15 minutes
- Remove and top with mozzarella and parmesan cheese
- Bake for an additional 5 minutes until cheese is melted
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 175Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 28mgSodium: 437mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 8g